Cannon War Memorial & Gazebo

Built in 1867 and dedicated to those that lost their lives in the Civil War. Their names appear on the monument and the monument consists of three pieces of granite, and costing the town $300. Henry Wilson presided over the original dedication ceremony. The four cannons surrounding the memorial were dedicated on July 4, 1875. Henry Wilson also presided over this ceremony also. Listen below to the audio for more details.

It's at the center of town so find out some history on this symbol of downtown Natick.