Natick Days is an annual festival celebrating our community by providing an opportunity for Natick youth groups and non-profit organizations to increase visibility for the great work they do.
It’s a Natick tradition that highlights the work of the service organizations and volunteers that make the Town of Natick such a great place to live, work and play.
Natick Days 2023
Saturday, September 9, 2023 10am to 3pm
Rain Date Sunday, September 10, 2023 from 1pm to 5pm
Natick Days is an annual festival celebrating our community by providing an opportunity for Natick youth groups and non-profit organizations to increase visibility for the great work they do. It’s a Natick tradition that highlights the work of the service organizations and volunteers that make the Town of Natick such a great place to live, work and play.
Attended by several thousand people each year, the event is held at Natick Common in the heart of the Natick Center Cultural District. The festivities include food, fun, and entertainment — past events have featured mini-golf, a moonwalk, bungee challenge, pony rides, big trucks from the DPW, raffles, Big Daddy Racing, a photo booth, obstacle course, a police raffle, and a lot more.
NO dogs are allowed at Natick Days, please leave them at home.
Consider using the Cochituate Rail Trail to get to Natick Days.
join the fun!
groups and organizations
Natick-based youth groups, nonprofits, service organizations, and civic groups that serve the Natick community are welcome to participate as exhibitors.
With an estimated crowd in excess of 7,000 people in attendance at the event and large local media coverage, Natick Days is a premier place to advertise while at the same time helping out the community.
The following levels of support are available:
- Underwriter $1,000
Includes Your name and logo will be featured on the large Main Street banner. We will provide a 3’ x 6’ banner with your name and logo, to be hung on the Natick Center gazebo during Natick Days and your name will be included on all publicity, including a link on the Natick Days website and social media. As an underwriter, you are eligible to have an information table at the event in a prime location. Please let us know if you are planning to attend and would like an information table at the event.
- Sponsor $500
Your name will be included on all printed publicity; you can choose to sponsor an activity at Natick Days such as an inflatable, Balloon twister, or other large activity. A sign recognizing your support will be provided. Your information as a sponsor will be included in all social media.
- General Donor $250
Your name will be included in all publicity.
Natick Days Guidelines
Thank you for participating in Natick Days.
Please note: Before the event, there will be a Mandatory Group Meeting on August 31 at 7:00 pm at the Community Senior Center (117 E. Central St).
Someone from each group must attend this meeting or your space may be forfeited. The meeting will have a virtual option that will be available to all participants who signed up.
Please feel free to call 508-647-6530 if you have any questions.
- An Event Planning Form can be completed on-line at www.natickcenter.org. Read it carefully before agreeing, as this document will serve as a contract between your organization and the Natick Days Committee. It must be completed by July 1, 2023, after which the Committee at its sole discretion may approve any changes. Groups have the option to request changes within the items submitted between July 1-17. There are to be no changes after this point.
- The Natick Days Committee will advise you if you are required to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming the Town of Natick, Natick Center Assoc. and the Natick Days Committee as additional insured; if so, you must submit no later than September 1, 2023.
- You will be provided with a space approximately 10’ wide x 15’ deep. If your activity requires more space, you must indicate that need on the Event Planning Form. Space usage will be strictly enforced.
- NO TABLES WILL BE PROVIDED BY NATICK DAYS COMMITTEE. YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN.
- You must bring your own chairs. Chairs will not be provided.
- You must indicate any need for electricity on the Event Planning Form. Late requests cannot be honored. We have limited power available, therefore, any request for power for DVD and Computers will be denied.
- Amplification systems of any kind are prohibited unless provided by or approved by the Natick Days Committee.
- You will be provided with a standard Natick Days sign indicating the name of your group, your activity and your pricing. Failure to specify activities and/or pricing prior to July 17 may result in losing your space at the event. Any additional signage must be attached or mounted to the table; freestanding signs are prohibited.
- A ticket system (1 ticket = 25¢) will be used by groups that sponsor games, activities, and rides. Tickets are to be counted out by each group at the end of the day and brought to a designated Committee member at the gazebo. Checks will be issued to each group within 2 weeks. Please cash these checks within a 60-day period. Stop payments will be issued on all checks not cashed within this 60-day period and no re-issuing of checks will occur.
- Food and merchandise will be sold for either cash or tickets.
- All participants/vendors must take tickets. You must provide your own change and cash box if you are planning to accept cash.
- If planning to sell “prepared” food, you must obtain a permit from the Natick Board of Health prior to September 1, 2023.
- If you bring a tent, it must be secured with WEIGHTS. No stakes allowed. Any unsecured tent will be removed from the event.
- Booth setup starts at 8:00 am (11:00 am on rain date). If you have a large volume of goods and supplies to be sold, please plan on starting earlier. If planning to arrive after the start of the event, you will need to coordinate with the Committee.
- Cars, trailers, etc. must be moved from the Common to the Route 135 parking lot behind the Police/Fire station by 9:45 am (rain date time is 12:45 pm).
- Your booth must be manned at all times. Natick Days Committee takes no responsibility if it is not.
- Raffle winners will be announced at your table, not from the gazebo. Winners should be announced no later than 2:30 pm.
- There is limited shade. Pop-up tents are allowed as long as you remain within your allocated space. Proper securing of tents is required – we suggest tent weights as staked tents are prohibited.
- All solicitations are to take place only at your table. All literature must remain at your table, and must pertain only to your group. Literature, signage and displays must be in good taste and appropriate for a family event.
- Please leave your pets at home. Dogs and other pets are not permitted at the event.