on the future
In a six-month long process led by Ann Budner, Principal Consultant of Carlisle & Company, Inc., many volunteers gave their time and creativity to assist with a comprehensive strategic planning process.
read the plans
The Natick Center Cultural District’s plan is focused on culture, community, economic development and governance and was developed by having a public dialogue listening to, and collecting ideas of our members and community.
- Facilitate timely communication through our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, NCCD mobile app, and monthly e-newsletter.
- Attract and retain desirable shops, services, and restaurants, thereby increasing the value and charm of Natick Center.
- Foster our working relationships with the Town of Natick, the Massachusetts Cultural Council, State legislators, and other Cultural Districts.
- Promote NCCD and local merchants through the Website Member Listing, Merchants Council, print advertising campaigns like the MetroWest Visitors Bureau Guide, Small Business Saturday, and the Banner Program.
- Speak up in the best interest of Natick Center businesses including active participation in the Parking Advisory Committee and Strategic Planning Committee.
- Offer members exclusive privileges such as help in promoting their business through strategic marketing on our social media outlets, NCA Member window decals, Members’ specials promotions, and after-hours gatherings.
strategic planning committee
We thank each member for their effort and support of the strategic planning process.
India Young, Natick Center Associates
David Lavalley, The Center for Arts in Natick
Steve Levinsky, Palettes
Antonio Viva, Walnut Hill School
Michael Gallerani, Economic Development Planner
Rick Jennett, Natick Board of Selectmen and Parking Committee Member
Martha While, Natick Town Administrator
Arthur Fair, Fair & Yeager Insurance and President of Natick Center Associates
Ted Giannacopoulos, Dolphin Restaurant
Steve Sousa, MutualOne Bank
Bruce Weisberg, Middlesex Savings Bank
Ann Budner, Principal, Carlisle & Company, Inc.
Leah Greenberg, Associate, Carlisle & Company, Inc.